Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Wednesday 7 November 2012

Returning Customers

I don't think there is anything more rewarding in the business of cake than customers coming back. There is just no better feedback in my eyes :-)

The couple I mentioned in my last post have a son who, soon after their wedding, announced his engagement. I was asked straight away to make the cake and with some elements of the wedding cake to be included as they'd liked it so much.

Paul & Abi wanted figures of themselves and their 2 white dogs on the cake, but also wanted to stick to the hearts theme somehow. I designed the cake to show off the 'down on one knee' moment and even added the sparkly ring!

To keep the focus on the figures I decided on one row of hearts around the base tier and Abi wanted a large heart to top the cake.


This time the cakes were classic vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment