Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Saturday 3 November 2012

It's been a while...

I apologise for the lack of blogging recently. I'm surprised I've got away with it really as I usually have people telling me off when the posts become less regular!

It's been a busy few months, with the Oh Sugar order books becoming busier by the day. I'm starting to get orders in all sorts of ways. Through twitter, facebook, recommendations and even forums! Not forgetting of course my lovely returning customers who's numbers are also on the up.

It's all great news and I'm really enjoying working with new customers and their ideas to create some amazing cakes.

Since I last posted I've made another hearts wedding cake, this seems to be such a popular design. All of those hearts do look great but, wow, do they take some time. It's all worth it for the final effect though. This cake was finished off with a posy of flowers, added by the bride and groom.



Both tiers of this cake were rich fruit cake and I received a lovely thank you card from the couple explaining how their guests just kept going back for more!

Congratulations again to Mr & Mrs Humphreys x

No comments:

Post a Comment