Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Sunday 9 September 2012

Cardiff City Cake

This week I had an order to make a Cardiff City shirt and I really enjoyed it. The lady who ordered this for her son wanted the 'Bluebirds' kit and logo rather than the new red version.

I have both logos available as edible images, I wonder who'll be the first to want the new look Cardiff City shirt?

2 comments:

  1. Would be interested in a similar cake for a 21st birthday in dec. How do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You can e-mail me (enquiries@ohsugarcakecompany.com)
    or message me on facebook (www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany)
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete