Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Sunday 12 August 2012

Exciting News!

I've mentioned a few times now that I have a new project I've been working on. I haven't been able to say anymore until today and I am beyond excited to share this with you....


On 31st August 2012 My Creative Diva online magazine will launch and I am thrilled to be involved writing baking projects each month! I've had a lot of fun working on this so far and look forward to sharing more with you over the next few weeks.

For now I'd really appreciate your help as we need to spread the word!

You can follow My Creative Diva on Twitter and on Facebook

Please share with your friends, this magazine is going to be a great addition for creative women and I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment