Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Sunday 1 July 2012

Friday 13th July 2012

On 13th July 2009 I delivered my first ever cake to a special friend of mine.
I had absolutely no idea what that cake would lead to, I still don't really as there is so much more to come.

What I do know is that 3 years on, this is again an important date, as on Friday 13th July 2012 Oh Sugar Cake Company will officially open!

All cakes confirmed before this date will qualify for a 25% discount so get in touch if you'd like to place an order. It doesn't matter when the cake is needed but you will need to pay a small deposit to confirm the order.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, I'm really excited about this next step and can't wait to 'officially' get started!

The cake that started it all......




Rachel xx

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment