Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Thursday 22 March 2012

Today is the first day...

...that I can officially sell cake from my home kitchen :-)

Yesterday I had a visit from my local Environmental Health Officer and my kitchen was inspected. I had been so nervous about this for a long time but really shouldn't have been. The EHO was lovely and we had a good long chat about all sorts of things! I haven't had my score yet so my fingers are firmly crossed that it's a good one.

Towards the end of the meeting I was asked when I would start selling. I thought (for some strange reason!) that I had to wait a month from the meeting but no, I can get going straight away. So I gave today's date, I still have a lot to do and will pick an official launch date soon. To mark the occasion I plan to give away cake so watch this space!

In the meantime all cakes ordered, with a deposit paid, will have a 25% discount, so get in touch with your requests :-)

I should also mention that today is my 4th wedding anniversary. I won't get too soppy but would definitely like to share that I have the most amazing, supportive husband and without him none of this would be happening xxxx


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment