Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Monday 19 March 2012

It's been a while...

I've been busy working away in the background and haven't had a chance to update for a while. Things are moving forward and I hope to share news of my launch very, very soon.

Since I last updated I've gone boy cake crazy with 2 footballs, a train christening cake, a Thomas cake and this week it's all about football boots!
Thanks to everyone who has sent such lovely feedback on my recent cakes, it really does mean a lot to me :-)
















Thomas was a cake for a family in Cardiff that I made for the Free Cakes For Kids project I've mentioned before. As well as concentrating on Oh Sugar I'm helping to set up Free Cakes For Kids in Gwent and Torfaen. Please check out the website (www.freecakeswales.co.uk) and if you would like to join the new group get in touch. It's not about being the best cake decorator in the world, it's about creating a homemade cake for a child who is in need of a special treat :-)

Finally, I had an exciting delivery yesterday. My first print of cards...




I'm really pleased with them and will no doubt be handing one to every person I see like a crazy lady!

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment