Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Sunday 19 February 2012

Time Trial

This week was a really busy challenging week in the world of cake and I LOVED IT!!!

I had my first real go at making more than one cake at once and was able to see exactly what is achievable for this business of mine while I am also working full time. Luckily all of the cakes were for friends and family who I'm sure would have been totally forgiving had it all gone wrong!

I had a crazy week in my day job too but I guess that's the best way to test these things. I planned my daily progress and in the main I was able to stick to it. The only cake that suffered slightly was the final cake and this was more because I was still unsure of the final design until about an hour before I delivered it!!

I have had amazing responses to all of the cakes and I am so pleased with what I was able to get done. Having said that I've learnt that some quiet weeks will need to be booked in too as I've been exhausted this weekend!

Luckily I have a reasonably quiet week ahead to catch up and plan my next cakes. It's my husband's birthday in 2 weeks and he's offered to have a fire engine as I'm desperate to make one but I have a few other ideas too so he'll have to wait and see.

So here they are, this week's creations...












Don't forget to add yourself to my Facebook (www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany) and Twitter (@ohsugarcakeco) pages if you want to get live updates with what I'm doing.

Next post will be a business update, hopefully with a confirmed launch date :-) Exciting!

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment